The Government of India leads this Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) program to make and compulsory Education to the Children of 6-14 years age group, a Fundamental Right. Gujarat Council of Elementary Education implemented this project in Gujarat State. Computer Aided Learning Program (CAL) is created for the rural children to enrich the education by making “Learning Play”, “Assessment Fun” and “Equivalent knowledge for all”.
Bluemax joined hands with HCL Services Ltd and serves 2131 Primary Schools of 3 Districts of Gujarat States. Which includes 1289 Primary Schools of Sabarkantha, 211 Primary Schools of Gandhinagar & 631 Primary Schools of Ahmedabad. At the other side Bluemax partnered with Everonn Education Ltd and looking after 930 Primary Schools of Kutch District. This program will bridge the gap between rural and urban areas and will foster growth, development and prosperity in Gujarat.
The major beneficiaries of this program are the rural government elementary schools which cover classes from 1 to 8. This program is aimed to attract and retain children and to raise the level of education.
Major Objectives of SSA-CAL Program are;
- Educate teachers & students to make them conversant with computers
- Computers make the learning fun & easy.
- Make hard spots at ease with ingenious software.
- No difference between rural and urban students.
In the year 2011, this program provided the computer labs in the school with the following items:
- Five computers with monitors of 15 inches each.
- Share computing facility in 5+1 computers.
- An LCD TV with a 42 inch screen.
- A dish antenna with a 1 KU Band.
- A printer, a computer table and plastic chairs.